YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Birthday outfits

Hey! If your looking for a cute outfit for your birthday then keep on reading. If your going out for your birthday then you should wear something cute like a dress, the type of dress that I would wear is like a mint color or a soft color dress that's my opinion but you can choose any type of dress that you like or love like a textured fit & flare dress or a crisscross back bow dress those are some pretty dresses I would wear some flats or heels with them or if you like sandals that's perfect but make sure they match and for a purse wear like a cross body bag for example, a faux leather woven crossbody or a quilted fold over crossbody.

This is one of my favorite dresses,



My second favorite dress is,


One of my favorite crossbody bags is,


My second favorite crossbody bags is,







No comments:

Post a Comment